Monday, July 23, 2018

Diary.a#4: the return of the puma from holiday

Chasing Myself

The fourth had feeling me festive so this Puma chose to stop chasing and it feels...well...unwell. I'm not used to lounging non movement the so called what runners call #"rest and recovery." I found myself getting OCD turning strolls on Princeton campus into Fitbit tracked walks and bathroom breaks became five minute HIIT strategies and I even forgot to pee.

A rest from what?

I know what you are thinking: you needed a rest from what? Your life's a sabbatical as I have no freelance tech writing contracts to consume my time I am consumed by thoughts..repetitive ones of movement. I eat and eat well long gone are the days I sat starving: for example currently I eat avocados salmon and eggs as my guilty pleasure but I can't sit still and even long enough to blog anymore and let the autocorrect do it's work long enough on here.
I guess the best part of my holiday was the realization I need rest from what? Maybe it's myself.

What did your holiday teach you?

No comments:

Post a Comment