Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Diarya 3: an open letter from anti-fem fem to the fem fems

burn that bra ra-ra:

I have been Accused of being anti feminist for too long because I believe women should be old school but doesn't that make me feminist for embracing my vag and all that it can do? It births children raises them into intelligent humans and basically keeps this world fucking turning. What's wrong with wanting to be a virgin til marriage raising kids and staying home?! How is that anti-fem?  I am sorry but the bra burns of yester year and sex capades advocated in 'cosmo' are passe like spanx and to me the ultimate feminist is the one that wears bra padding and all because we know the struggle at least I do and here's why:

Please don't burn that bra:
Yes I am talking to you the fights for equal pay works on Wall Street in a Diane von furstentberg wrap, gel nails, and tits out married working with a babe on the way acting like she can have it all.

You can have it all...

Just not all at once... how can you devote 100% of yourself three different places at once we are one pie not many people! ...back to your boobs...oh and that bra you burn or refuse to wear to "conform " to an ideal please don't burn it wear it...because that bra you burn is the one my Nonna spent hours in a factory sewing years ago after almost dying on a ship to come here so you could have that freedom to burn it. So that bra you burn I wear and guess what i don't wear a bombshell I wear faded glory Walmart un padded brands because I have pancakes but I still wear one I still want kids and I think we should have equal pay if I have to work while having kids ok if I get someone to support me so I can be a housewife even better and guess what that still makes me fem as fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment